Friday 13 November 2015

Western Tale: Chapter 6

It wasn’t long before his chuckles turned into snores; Joe slept like a log.  I, on the other hand, lay awake for what felt like hours thinking about what had happened to me over the past two days.  My innocence and virginity had been taken from me; it was as if my eyes had been opened to a different world: a world in which new pleasures existed; new pleasures, new excitements and so much to explore.

Joe didn’t wake until morning, with the sounds of people and horses outside the window.  Though I fell asleep long after his snoring began, I awoke before Joe and lay, looking up at the ceiling, watching the color change as the sun rose outside.  When Joe awoke, he threw his arm across me and smiled.

“Mornin’” he croaked.

“Hi Joe,” I replied.

Joe turned over to lay on his back, and I saw the sheet form a tent at his waist.

I giggled.

“What?” he asked.

“Well, did you sleep all night with that?”  I waved at the tent in the sheet.

He shrugged. “I don’t rightly know,” he said and pulled back the sheet with a flourish to reveal his member standing proud.  I turned onto my side, facing him and reached out; I clasped my hand around the base of his manhood and slowly stroked him.  He groaned and closed his eyes.

“You like that? I whispered.

“Good God, yes,” he replied.  “Do I ever!”

I gripped him a little tighter and stroked him again.

“Do you know what I’d like?” I asked.

He shook his head.

I sat up and swung my leg over him; kneeling across him.  I guided the tip of his piece and rubbed it where his tongue had been the night before.  The feeling was exquisite; before very long at all, I was groaning as loud as Joe.

The tip pressed against my nub and the feeling was so beautiful, it made me gasp.  I rubbed the tip along my intimate lips and swooned.  Who was I teasing more?  Myself or Joe?

Joe opened his eyes and held my waist; I slowly lowered myself, letting him enter me, slowly but surely.  His eyes went wide and he gripped my waist more tightly.  Before long I was impaled on every glorious inch of him.  I threw my head back and felt his hands grab for my breasts; then he thrust upward, lifting me as he tried to push yet more of himself inside me.

He held me up, but lowered himself, so he started to slip back out of me; when there was barely an inch (just the head) left inside me, he thrusted skyward and rammed his whole length inside me.  I bit my lip, to stifle my gasp; the pleasure was intense.  Once more I was climbing the mountain that I had climbed at Joe’s insistence the night before.

I leaned forwards and planted my hands on his chest; then I could raise and lower myself onto him.  Faster and faster I bounced like a jackrabbit.  Each bounce increasing my pleasure.  I was tight around his girth, but wet from excitement.  It didn’t take long for me to climb that mountain this time and after a few minutes I felt every muscle in my body tense as I reached the peak.  I collapsed onto the bed, and turned over onto my back, Joe’s piece slipping from me.

He knelt up immediately, with his length in his hand.  Now he was stroking it, fast and furious, the tip pointing straight at me.  Within moments, I felt that warm white rain spattering over my body; hitting my breasts, my stomach, my chin.

“Oh, my goodness,” I said.

“Miss Mary,” he replied, “That felt so good.”

“I thought so too, dear Joe.  I thought so too."

No comments:

Post a Comment